Home

Digital audio out (optical)

How to connect PS4 to a Surround Sound Home Theater

Compare nuestros mejores precios para su producto deseado y productos similares. O tienes suerte, o tienes idealo Audio Converter, AMANKA Digital to Analog Audio Decoder with Digital Optical Toslink and Coaxial Inputs to Analog RCA and AUX 3.5mm (Headphone) Outputs Fiber Cable Included. 4.1 out of 5 stars. 1,004. $12.99. $12. . 99. 10% coupon applied at checkout. Save 10% with coupon The port is typically labeled optical audio, TOSLINK, Digital Audio Out (Optical) or something similar, but you certainly don't need a label to identify it. The TOSLINK port is distinct among all other ports and looks strikingly like a tiny little doggie door into the bowels of your device Digital optical is a type of audio connection in home theater systems and stereo systems for automobiles. Fewer devices are being made with digital optical output ports, so it's important to understand which types of connections your audio equipment can support. What Is a Digital Optical Connection The optical jack is designed to output sound when the video you're watching contains digital audio (PCM or Dolby Digital® technology). This feature is available on certain digital broadcasts and streaming video, and isn't supported on standard cable or analog stations

An optical cable is a physical connection that transfers audio digital signals by light. Looking at the transmission process, light passes through the optical cable, and the light pulse is converted into electrical pulses containing audio information Digital Optical Audio Out sound quality. Thread starter BongosAndPie; Start date 5 minutes ago; B. BongosAndPie New Member. 5 minutes ago #1. Joined Aug 2, 2021 Messages All of the digital TV headphones listed below include a digital optical cable. One end of the cable connects into the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT on the back of the TV and the other end directly into the headphones transmitter. The transmitter then sends the digital signal wirelessly the the set of TV headphones An audio output, or also known as audio out, drives a signal (digital or analog) into another device's audio input. They are found on audio-generating devices such as your TV or computers The digital audio out optical is flashing on the back when you turn it on. The T.V. will not turn on it just makes a clicking noise. Submitted:9 years ago

You should be aware that 'digital out' and 'optical out' can be exactly the same thing as long as the special connector will fit. 3. Bending. If your audio set-up requires you to bend cables to follow the line of a wall, and your optical audio cable stops working, the bend has likely caused a break in the cable. 4. No Ligh Insignia™ - 6' Digital Optical Audio Cable - Black. Model: NS-HZ5142. SKU: 6401899. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 448 reviews. (448) Price Match Guarantee. $19.99 SiYear 1 in 2 Out Digital Toshlink Fiber Audio Optical Splitter Cable ,Fiber Optic Adapter,Fiber Converter, Audio Adapter Cable (0.2M) 4.1 out of 5 stars. 605. $12.88. $12. . 88. Get it as soon as Mon, Feb 1. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon If you have 2 or more soundbar, amplifier, sound speakers or headphone, and don't want anyone of them to be sitting idle. A simple solution that allows them to work simultaneously is a digital optical audio splitter.Many people will search for 2 in 1 out / 3 in 1 out optical audio splitters by mistake because they may need a digital optical audio switch instead of a SPDIF splitter The Optical Digital Audio Output or HDMI/ARC Multi-channel Audio Output is available as PCM or Auto. DTS Audio is not supported on current LG Televisions. PCM - Used for simple systems, sound bars or 2.1 systems. Auto - Used for Dolby TM 5.1 systems

Digital Audio Out Optical en Amazon - Ofertas en las mejores marca

1. With a digital audio out optical cable, it's both easy and convenient. The optical cable is a great cable to connect your Samsung TV to an external audio system - like a stereo speaker or a home theatre. Why do I say that? The optical cable is a fiber optics cable which means that it is made out of plastic and glass
  2. Samsung TV No Sound? Can't get audio to come through on your Samsung TV? No problem! Here's a quick method that may be able to get it fixed!Avantree, Best TV..
  3. Both HDMI and optical pass digital audio from one device to another. Both are better than analog (the red and white cables). Both can pass multi-channel audio, like Dolby Digital. Both cables can..

With the optical to 3.5 mm box, simply plug your gaming console, TV, or another digital audio device into the back of the converter labeled input. The digital audio output plug of your device can then be fit into the audio device. 2 This video will teach you how to simply convert Digital Audio Out from a Samsung Smart TV to any analog AUX or RCA audio signal to plug into a mixer or your. Unlike other cabling standards, the optical audio system uses fiber optic cables and laser light to transmit digital audio signals between devices. The port is typically labeled optical audio, TOSLINK, Digital Audio Out (Optical) or something similar, but you certainly don't need a label to identify it OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO OUT Optical digital audio cable NOTE: If you use the BRAVIA™ Sync feature or send video signals from a connected device to the TV through the Sound Bar, connect them with both the optical digital cable and HDMI cable Coaxial and optical cables are used in home entertainment systems to connect an audio source (such as a set-top box, Blu-ray player, or video game console) to a component (such as an amplifier, audio receiver, or speaker system). Both types transfer a digital audio signal from one device to the other

Los mejores precios · Comparar precios · Encuentra el mejor preci

Product Title Digital Optical Audio Cable 25 Feet S/PDIF Fiber Opt Average rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 4 reviews 4 ratings Current Price $8.95 $ 8 . 95 - $14.99 $ 14 . 9 3.5mm Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter W/ Fiber Cable RCA Out optical. $14.97. Was: Previous Price. $25.94. Free shipping. or Best Offer. Watch What is the Optical cable? We usually use the optical cable to send digital audio signals between two separate devices. You can use the cord on uncompressed PCM stereo audio, and 5.1/7.1 Dolby Digital and DTS multi-channel audio. If you want to transmit top-quality audio between two devices, then picking optical cables will be a smart move Also known generically as optical audio, its most common use is in consumer audio equipment (via a digital optical socket), where it carries a digital audio stream from components such as CD and DVD players, DAT recorders, computers, and modern video game consoles, to an AV receiver that can decode two channels of uncompressed lossless PCM audio or compressed 5.1/7.1 surround sound such as Dolby Digital or DTS Surround System

Just want to report that I too, running 10.6.5 on a MacBook Pro, had the mysterious Audio Out Stuck On Optical Digital-Out Port problem whereby I was unable to adjust the volume on my built-in speakers and they were permanently muted because the operating system was sending the audio signal to a non-existent device that it falsely thought was plugged in to my unused headphone jack hole Insignia™ - RCA to HDMI Converter - Black. Model: NS-HZ330. SKU: 6134312. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1353 reviews. (1,353) Price Match Guarantee. $59.99. Your price for this item is $ 59.99 there is no analogue audio out (3.5mm or other type). The optical audio out looks like the original TOSLINK square port, which never carries any electrical connectors (unlike the 3.5mm round optical out which usually carries both optical and eletrical connectors. Your options are using a optical-to-analogue converter, or replacing the TV

Insignia™ - 6' Toslink Optical Audio Cable - Black. Model: NS-HZ514. SKU: 5895105. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2421 reviews. (2,421) Price Match Guarantee. $17.99 Potential sources can include buying guides for Optical Digital Audio Out To Aux Female, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Optical Digital Audio Out To Aux Female. Make sure that you are only using.

TV Digital Audio Out Hookups. This is a common hookup used when you have an over the Air Antenna or Smart TV with applications for movies or audio sources. The recommended/common connection on the Yamaha receiver is the AV4 Optical (TV) input. (AV1 can also be used.) There are no special settings on the receiver needed, just make sure the input. Read on to learn how to make use of the Optical Out (S/PDIF) port on your PC to set up such a connection, and enjoy the best your PC's audio system and audio setup can offer. Note: for this to work, both your PC and audio system must be equipped with optical ports. Related: Audio Wars: Digital (S/PDIF) vs. HDMI vs. Analo Locate the analog or digital audio output jack on the television. For analog, the output is often labeled AUDIO OUT and could be two RCA jacks or a single 3.5 mm mini-jack. For digital sound, locate the optical digital output or HDMI OUT port. Most likely the input on the stereo or home theater receiver is an RCA jack The consensus is that there is no difference in audio quality between coaxial and optical digital outputs. If you are going to use the coaxial output, make sure you get a good digital coaxial audio cable. A glass optical cable is superior to a plastic one. Jan 18, 2005. #3 of 29

My tv only has a digital optical audio out (LG 47LW5600 is the make and model). I have speakers and now need an amp or receiver, however searching on Amazon.com I am unable to find one that lists digitcal optical as an input. I feel like I'm going crazy, surely most amps/receivers must have.. I am not familiar with optical out on TV's - Never had this option on a TV before. I have just bought a SAMSUNG UE50F640 LED TV, and it has an optical audio out. No other form of audio out present. I may purchase a sound bar of some description, but wonder how the optical audio out works..

The Sony/Philips Digital Interconnect Format—also known as S/PDIF or SPDIF—is a digital audio interconnect present in consumer audio equipment like the abovementioned Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP. It's responsible for outputting audio over short distances I have a Samsung UN32J5003AFXZA LED HDTV with only a Optical Digital Audio Out,how do I hook up wireless headphones: I have Creative Inspire T6300 5.1 Speakers. I bought a new Analog to digital Converter - audio gear 5.1. My TV has an optical The PC may have two Digital Audio Out connections (SPDIF) that are coaxial and optical. You can connect either the coaxial or the optical digital audio cable, depending on your system. If you have both cables, connect only one cable. Do not connect analog multichannel speaker outputs if you connect the digital output Digital audio out in the form of an optical connection is also a common feature of Vizio's HDTV lineup. While digital optical audio offers better sound quality than your TV's analog ports and can pass multichannel audio signals so that it supports 5.1-channel speaker setups, its audio transfer quality falters a bit compared to HDMI

Audio Optical Digital - Audio las mejores oferta

Sound quality degrades faster with HDMI, but a digital optical can go as far as 30 meters without losing audio quality. Larger media rooms can get more out of optical cables, and with less susceptibility to interference, it'll be easier to configure heart-pounding audio The DAC has; USB Digital In, Optical/Digital In, and Coax Digital In. That is how they are labelled. My guess is I only have two choice using the DAC (Optical and Digital). Going direct from the Apollo-R to my Integra, my choices are any of the above; Line Out, Optical, or Digital. The Integra owners manual states Digital and Optical have the.

Amazon.com: optical digital audio ou

The optical audio out will not provide this functionality. There is an option in the Accessibility features that allows a Bluetooth connection for hearing impaired users. This is from the User Guide: Listening to the TV through Bluetooth devices (for the hearing impaired) Settings General Accessibility Multi-output Audio The OPTICAL 3 and 4 terminals on the AVR-3806's rear panel. are equipped with an optical digital output terminal for. recording digital audio signals to a CD recorder, MD recorder, or. other digital audio recording deck. Use this for digital recording. between a digital audio source (stereo - 2 channel) and a digital An optical audio output uses a fiber optic cable that transmits digital audio signals from the source to the receiver, e.g., from a TV set to a soundbar. TOSLINK is the standardized fiber optic connection system Question Samsung TV optical digital audio to analog Technics receiver: Audio: 2: Mar 22, 2019: Question Problem tv sound bar optical audio: Audio: 1: Mar 8, 2019: J: Question Digital audio out (optical) Audio: 1: Feb 8, 2019: H: Solved! Optical Audio Passthrough from Ps4 to AV Receiver: Audio: 3: Jan 23, 2019: B: Solved! TV Optical Audio Knocks.

What Is the Optical Audio Port, and When Should I Use It

1. An optical digital connection uses the medium of light to transmit data through a cable's optical fibres (which can be made from plastic, glass or silica). An optical cable doesn't allow noise to pass from source to DAC circuitry like a coaxial can, and so makes sense to use this socket when connecting straight into the DAC of a soundbar or.
  2. A Digital Optical cable, also referred to as an Optical cable, will produce a reliable and consistent sound. In fact, some have claimed that Digital Optical cables relay slightly better sound than an HDMI cable. These types of cables work through using a pulsing wave of light to relay audio signals from a source to a receiving device
  3. For audio, however, I have to use digital optical because my receiver is 12 years old and doesn't support HDMI. So for audio I use digital optical. Same set up. I have one digital optical audio cable running from my DirecTV box to my Sony AVR and another running from my PS3 to my AVR. The PS3 works great
  4. GENIE MINI - 'digital audio out'. on the rear of a C41W-100 there is an Orange RCA Port - label says Digital Audio Out. I have tried technical support - they are not helpful at all. I need audio out for a FUTURE - not purchased yet small speaker system-sound bar I just need to know what inputs that soundbar will need to have
  5. Okie, I tried to connect audio directly from my cable box to the receiver as your suggestion and it's working perfectly. I think the confusing part was since there is audio out from cable box to TV before, it would make sense that I can connect the digital optical out from TV to my receiver. I probably need an audio book for dummies
  6. Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable 15 FT / 5M. Features: Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels. These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fibber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience

My stereo receiver has a digital coaxial input, I purchased a optical to coax converter but I cannot for the life of me get the sound to come out of my stereo from the TCL tv. The TV does not seem to recognize the optical audio signal (yes the optical light is on) SPDIF/ARC setting set to Dolby Digital (tried all of these settings, none worked) TV speakers set to off No idea what else to try. I see no setting anywhere to actually select optical audio on the TV - in selecting TV speakers to Off, I see no other speakers to select, so I'm guessing that's the issue somehow

Free 2-day shipping with $35 orders. Ship to Wenatchee. Add to cart. AudioQuest Pearl Toslink Fiber Optic Digital Audio Cable - 9.84 ft. (3m) AudioQuest. $49.95. Sold and shipped by WORLD WIDE STEREO. a Target Plus™ partner. Free standard shipping Re: Optical audio cuts in and out intermittently Ok, My tv is a vizio. I went into tv settings and changed the optical output setting from PCM to Dolby digital and haven't encountered the cut in and out issue so far. I'll keep an eye on it and update y'all later TOSLINK (from Toshiba Link [dead link]) is a standardized optical fiber connector system. [dead link] Also known generically as optical audio, its most common use is in consumer audio equipment (via a digital optical socket), where it carries a digital audio stream from components such as CD and DVD players, DAT recorders, computers, and modern video game consoles, to an AV receiver that can. Facebook iconFacebookTwitter iconTwitterLINE iconLineเคยสงสัยไหมว่าช่องต่อรูปทรงสี่เหลี่ยมคางหมูในส่วนของขั้วต่อสัญญาณเสียงที่เขียนว่า optical คืออะไร? คุณจะพบช่องนี้ได้จาก. Alan Mac said: No, S/PDIF describes a protocol for digital audio connections (the Sony / Philips Digital Interconnect Format). The actual physical connection can be either via an electrical cable (75 Ω coaxial) or an optical-fibre cable (TOShiba LINK or TOSLINK). You need to know which type of connection (coaxial-electrical or optical-fibre.

Digital Optical Connection - What It Is and How To Use I

Monoprice S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical to Digital Coaxial (RCA) Audio Converter. 278 Reviews | 14 Questions, 43 Answers. Product # 2948. $13.99. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more. *Affirm is not available for business or international orders To output Dolby Digital or DTS® audio, you must connect the PS3™ system and the audio device using a digital optical cable and switch to [Optical Digital] under [Audio Output Settings]. If a device that is not compatible with the HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) standard is connected to the system using an HDMI cable, video. You can also connect to home stereo receivers via the RCA OUT ports using the included RCA-Y cable or via the SPDIF OUT port using the included digital optical audio cable. ABC02F allows for two Bluetooth headphones to be paired at the same time so you can stream to both devices simultaneously Toslink optical digital cables use light to transfer the audio signal; eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference. Connect the Toslink cable using one of the mini Toslink adapters to any audio device such as DVD player, CD player, satellite receiver, game console or other digital audio equipment for clear, fully detailed sound Digital Coax and Optical Audio to RCA Stereo Audio Converter. This digital coax and optical audio to RCA stereo audio converter is used to convert digital audio to analog audio signals. Used with applications such as older televisions or other electronic devices that do not have digital audio inputs

My TV doesn't output sound through the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT

Use an audio cable to connect the digital audio in port of the audio receiver device to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT port of the TV. Plug the connected devices into the main power socket before switching on the TV. TIP: If you prefer to use Audio Return Channel, then see Connecting a digital sound bar to use Audio Return Channel (ARC) on page 8 DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) Digital Audio Out (Optical) HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Analog Audio Component video S VIDEO Composite video The connection diagrams shown below and on the reverse side are recommendations only; other possible solutions may exist. Connections that include an AV receiver can often be complex, so chec Optical output is digital output transmitted as high frequency light pulses sent through fibre-optic cable which is then received and converted back to electrical. SPDIF Coax is the electrical form of the same signal, SPDIF Optical. This is a ster.. The digital audio out optical is flashing on the back when you turn it on. The T.V. will not turn - Answered by a verified TV Technician. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website RCA, 6 Ft., digital optical audio cable, with 2 mini adapters, connects an audio source to your HDTV or A/V receiver, nickel plated connectors, high purity copper conductor for reliable signal transfer, easy installation, non-slip ergonomic grip for easy use, molded plug for secure connections, flexible PVC jacket, protects against signal loss and bare copper shielding

How to connect external audio using an optical cable

Check my first response for how. If you don't have any reasons in mind then maybe you should just use HDMI, it's likely to work out better. The reasons I can think of: having equipment that supports optical and not HDMI, computers doing weird things video wise when you plug an HDMI cable in, the HDMI connectors aren't always that robust and in general require greater insertion force Digital audio interconnects consist of two main types of cables: coaxial and optical (or Toslink). Coaxial and optical audio interconnects are used in home theaters to connect DVD players, HDTV tuners, video game consoles and more to the A/V receiver or controller. Some folks argue strongly either for Toslink or for coaxial digital audio connectors. [ Apple TV drops optical audio-out: How to pump up the volume again The new Apple TV lacks the digital/analog audio output port of the previous models. But you have options In addition, optical cables are usually more expensive than coax ones. Bottom Line: Using optical cables for your digital connections may help minimize susceptibility of coupling RF noise into the line and reduce loss for long runs (10 feet or more). However, optical cables tend to be more costly and sensitive to abrupt external forces, which. Tanya Seputar Digital Audio Out (Optical) Samsung. TS molenmelon . 18-12-2012 22:32 . Kaskuser Posts: 265. View first unread. Lapor Hansip. Tanya Seputar Digital Audio Out (Optical) Samsung. Gan ane baru beli TVLed Samsung UA32EH4000M. Cuma ada sedikit kendala buat saya tuh kalau untuk output suara TV ke Hometheater musti lewat jack.

Brilliant Sound. Enjoy clear, richly detailed sound that fills the room at any volume. Easy to Use. Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and your voice. Listen Your Way. Customize your system and play what you want, where you want. Learn more Optical audio's chief competition and the current reigning champion of AV cables, HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) transmits an uncompressed 1080p video signal and up to eight channels of digital audio [source: Derene].Optical cable interfaces can handle digital audio 6.1 and 7.1 but their smaller data-transfer rate (20-125 megabits per second compared to HDMI's 10.2 gigabits per. Coaxial Digital Audio (S/PDIF) & [Orange or Black RCA Jack] Coaxial Digital Audio (S/PDIF) - [Orange or Black RCA Jack] and L/R (Stereo) Audio - [Red &White RCA Jacks] While either of these connections can be used to output sound from your TV to your home theater, we recommend the digital connection if your home theater supports it Opposite to the digital optical audio splitter, a digital optical audio switch is the best solution to allows multiple source devices (e.g. TV, Xbox, PC) to be connected to the same soundbar or headphone via optical fiber cables so that you can use remote control or button to switch the source device freely Member. Oct 3, 2016. 11. 12. Alexandria, VA. Oct 15, 2016. #1. I have my Hopper and Joeys setup with audio receivers-HDMI from the Joey to the receiver then HDMI from the receiver to the TV. My sound is output to 5.1 speaker system from the receiver

The same cable would work with most soundbars. Your HDTV also has a headphone output, which you can connect to stereo RCA inputs using a simple stereo 1/8 to RCA adapter cable. Here are a couple of choices: 1/8 (3.5 mm) headphone plug to stereo RCA plugs (analog) - 5 feet long. fiberoptic cable (digital) - 6 feet long Guidelines to Connect Soundbar To TV Via Optical Cable: So, this is true that almost every other soundbar with any brand has at least one optical digital audio out (TOSLINK). Well, in the below steps, you will get to know the whole procedure of how to connect the soundbar to tv with the help of digital audio out Ensure the Audio device is not muted. Ensure the volume is turned up. Try another movie or a different app. Ensure the TV sound out setting is changed to optical. Ensure the Audio device sound mode is changed to optical. Try a different optical cable. If you are using a streaming app such as Netflix or Hulu from the TV

McIntosh C48 Stereo Preamplifier Manual | HiFi EngineSony RSX-GS9 Hi-Res Car Stereo Receiver | CES 2016 - YouTube

Video: Digital Optical Audio Out sound quality Audio Science

How to Connect TV Headphones to Digital Audio Ou

TiVo support was unhelpful as to what sort of digital audio the Edge puts out, so here I am. The setup is cable TV in to the TiVo, then to an Onkyo A/V receiver and TV. The Onkyo did not handle separate audio, so I took the Premier's ability to output both HDMI _and_ composite video/audio and just took the audio R and L from the Premier to the. J-Tech Digital proudly introduces this latest generation SPDIF/ TOSLINK Digital Optical Audio 3×1 switch: 3 Inputs 1 output. Support 5.1 channels output up 130 ft. Three ways of optical fiber signal inputs switch to one set of SPDIF/Toslink signal receiving device. *NOTE: This device has a FREE Control4 Driver Available Optical is just that, a light beam that a device sees and decodes as digital information. PC speakers use analogue electrical signals. IIRC, Logitech Z-5500s are thhe only speakers that can handle digital optical out of the box

Ultimate Guide to Audio Output - Headphonest

LiNKFOR Digital Optical Audio 1x3 Splitter Digital SPDIF Toslink Optical Fiber Audio Splitter 1 in 3 Out Aluminum Alloy with Optical Cable for PS3 Xbox Blue-Ray DVD HDTV 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,207 17 offers from $35.7 Applications. A common use for the S/PDIF interface is to carry compressed digital audio for surround sound as defined by the standard IEC 61937.This mode is used to connect the output of a DVD player or computer, via optical or coax, to a home theatre amplifying receiver that supports Dolby Digital or DTS.Another common use is to carry two channels of uncompressed digital audio from a CD.

How to Connect Xbox One to a Surround Sound Receiver - YouTube

We have a Samsung T

Like HDMI cables, optical or Toslink cables are also capable of transferring video and audio data in one wire. HDMI is simply superior to it in every way since HDMI allows for digital audio at a higher bitrate than even coaxial or optical cables. Speaking of which, optical cables are roughly the same quality as coaxial digital cables Check out optical audio cables on Amazon. 3. Remove the Plastic Cap. All Toslink cables have plastic caps covering the tips of the connectors. Even the optical audio slot on your equipment will probably be covered by a cap. Do remember to remove the cap before you try to connect the cords

Use an oscilloscope to collect optical spectral data - YouTubeAnschluss eines TV Gerätes über HDMI oder optisches KabelHow to Add Bluetooth Capability to Your TVMD Community Page: Sony MZ-RH1

Both HDMI and optical cables pass the digital audio from one device to another. There is no difference when it comes to passing multi-channel audio like Dolby digital. The major difference is that HDMI cables can pass higher resolution audio which includes formats found on Blu-ray like Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master audio By contrast, optical audio is a completely different beast. Originally named Toslink (short for 'Toshiba Link'), it was developed in the early 1980s as a means to connect Toshiba CD players and receivers. Unlike aux, optical is digital: it uses laser light to transmit digital information in the form of discrete 'bits' of information down a. Select Wired Headphones or Audio Out (Line Out) to optimise audio output according to the device connected. Some models may not be supported. Audio is played through the TV's built-in speakers and the audio device connected to the digital optical audio output port simultaneously